USF Sweethearts

Valentine’s Day is coming up and l’amour est dans l’air. Scene Editor Rieko Whitfield spent some time taking photos and interviewing a few of USF’s most adorable couples. Whether you’re single or taken, these love stories of high school crushes and overseas romance are sure to warm your heart.

EMILY TURNER & LAURA WALDRON
Junior Laura Waldron and sophomore Emily Turner have been together for 4 months. They met at USF last year. They enjoy going out on dates to vegan restaurants and different bars around the city.
USF Sweethearts
USF Sweethearts

LAURA WALDRON:
What was your very first impression of Emily?
My first impression of Emily was that she was super shy and super sexy.
What are your favorite characteristics about Emily?
She is so so smart and incredibly thoughtful. Once you get to know her, she is the silliest person.
One word to describe Emily:
Beautiful.

EMILY TURNER:
What is the most important lesson you have you learned from this relationship?
That gender is the least important and most irrelevant thing ever in a relationship.
What characteristics do you love most about Laura?
She’s so intelligent. And caring and passionate and adorable and hilarious.
One word to desribe Laura:
Multi-talented.

ISABELLA MINOLI & ANTHONY RISUCCI
Sophomores Isabella Minoli and Anthony Risucci have been together for 3 years. They attended middle school together and eventually became friends. Anthony and Isabella started dating their junior year of high school.
USF Sweethearts
USF Sweet Hearts

ISABELLA MINOLI:
What was your first impression of Anthony?
I know Ant says it was love at first sight for him but on my end? Yeah, not so much… He just wasn’t my type at the time… Not once did he ever stop liking me though and eventually he won me over.
Anthony is definitely “the nice guy”… It’s cheesy, but I love it.
One word to describe Anthony:
Mine!

ANTHONY RISUCCI:
What have you learned in the past 3 years from this relationship?
I have found that “love” isn’t about being “meant for each other”, or “finding the one”, or any of that stuff Hollywood pushes. If you care about someone and want to make it work with them then you do everything for that person.
One word to describe Isabella:
Spunky.

RANIER CARDIN & NICOLA MCLAUGHLIN
Junior Rainier Cardin and Senior Nicola McLaughlin have been together for 4 years. They got together in high school when they both attended Sacred Heart Cathedral Prepatory. They currently live together in San Francisco.
USF Sweethearts
USF Sweethearts

RANIER CARDIN:
What is your favorite quality about Nicola?
She is one of the few people who can put a smile on my face. I couldn’t ask for anyone to be more supportive about everything I do… Nicola came to every single one of my football games. Not everyone will drive more than three hours to come to all my games.
One word to describe Nicola:
Caring

NICOLA MCLAUGHLIN:
What is your favorite quality about Rainier?
My favorite quality about him is probably his ability to be so mature and carry intelligent conversations with anyone he meets. I also admire his leadership abilities.
Where did you meet Rainier?
At high school prep rally the summer before my senior year .
One word to describe Rainier?
Dedicated.

Last 5 posts by Rieko Whitfield

3 thoughts on “USF Sweethearts”

1. 棒极了!TERA RMT 買取FF14 RMTアラド戦記 RMT 最安

値普通私(わたしを読んだことはない整文章ではなく、あなたはどういう字を書くこの情报は

信じられない」と驚くべきで、Wizardry RMT 買取アラド

RMTC9 RMT 最安値これは私の読书への兴味が好きだったんです。何の魅力的な検討したの

は注目に値するの、このブログはかなり悪くなさそうだ。普段は論評を出し、しかし私ははこ

の本柱として使うばかりではない。私の头にそれは勉强しなければならない。そうだろうが立

派な用语を提供したり、君を好きになって書いたやなにか。私はあなたをすることができるこ

とを一部の写真で駆动情報の家にはほんのだったが、それ以外はかもしれない、優秀のブログ

より。信長 RMT 買取TERA RMT聖境伝説 RMT 最安値私

がこの文章が多く、あなたも調整付け加えだった。強烈な印象を与える!すべてはとても、と

いうことをよく知っているのはひとつの说明の問題ではない。それは情報だ。

2. I must show some appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this type of situation. After researching through the online world and obtaining things that were not productive, I thought my entire life was done. Existing minus the answers to the problems you have solved as a result of the site is a critical case, as well as ones which could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn’t come across the blog. Your main capability and kindness in taking care of all things was very helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a thing like this. It’s possible to at this time relish my future. Thank you very much for your high quality and sensible guide. I won’t think twice to endorse the blog to anyone who requires recommendations on this topic.