USF Psychology students in……………. FLASH MOB CONGA LINE MADNESS!
The Advanced Research Methods: Social Influence class from USF (University of San Francisco) conducted another flash mob experiment, this time utilizing a conga line. This involved observing how many students (other than the Social Influence class) would participate in the conga line. However, there were many other variables to consider:
1.Can the students overcome the power of a failing boombox?
2.Can DJ StikCy E find out what happened to the volume?
3.Will the line drift apart before full completion
4.Can DJ StikCy E find out what happened to that VOLUME!?!?!?!?!?
All these questions and more answered when you tune into CONGA LINE MADNESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Turn the volume up high when playing this
Last 5 posts by davidboyle
- Online Editor David Boyle says Farewell to USF Community - April 30th, 2013
- “90210” Actress Helps to Introduce H&M’s New Environmentally Conscious Fashion Line - April 16th, 2013
- Kappa Alpha Theta to host “Theta Touchdown” this Friday - April 4th, 2013
- Neighborhood Profile: The Marina - April 4th, 2013
- Habemus Papam — And He’s One of Us! Pope Francis Elected as First Jesuit Leader of the Roman Catholic Church - March 19th, 2013