Say Wow! For Chapeau!

Chapeau! In between 2nd and 3rd on Clement street is the perfect French Bistro to take that special someone. It’s a small venue that will seat around 30 to 50 people, adding to the atmosphere of a bustling little neighborhood bistro in Paris.  The décor and service are also top notch and follow this trend.

restaurantLogoThe Menu at Chapeau! Is constantly changing due to fresh ingredients and new creations by their chef, so going back will always be a new culinary experience

The night I first went to Chapeau! was a memorable experience. As I walked into the restaurant, the Chef turned and welcomed me to Chapeau! With a kiss on both cheeks. It was a little shocking, but he had a warm welcoming feeling to him. As I walked in and gave my name (Note: Make reservations, do
not drop in) I had a lovely young lady take my coat and show me to my table.

Once I was seated and looked over the menu, I found an endless supply of mouthwatering dishes. I decided to start with a cauliflower soup that was creamy and savory til the very last bite. For my entree, I had the duck a l’Orange, which came on a plate with cooked mixed vegetables and served over linguini. It was a whole duck leg and sliced breast, cooked to perfection with tremendous amounts or flavor and a little sweet but balanced with the slight tartness of the orange sauce.

My last dish was dessert. French Toast, Soft Caramel and Hazelnut Ice Cream which was to die for! Every bite of it put me
into a state of true bliss! Made me say Chapeau!

Although the menu is a tad more pricey (entrees run around $20) the quality of both the food and the service more than make your time at this bistro exquisite. Surely, Chapeau! with the “!” means Wow!

CHECK OUT CHAPEAU!

21 thoughts on “Say Wow! For Chapeau!”

1. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog
    loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. I loved as much as you will obtain performed right here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be turning in the following. in poor health without a doubt come further before once more as exactly the similar just about a lot steadily inside case you shield this hike.

3. I intended to draft you one bit of note so as to say thanks as before for those pretty views you have shared at this time. It has been quite surprisingly generous with people like you to give extensively what exactly numerous people might have sold as an electronic book in making some dough for themselves, mostly given that you could possibly have tried it if you considered necessary. These advice additionally served to be the great way to recognize that some people have a similar eagerness just like my own to know a great deal more with regard to this matter. I think there are several more fun moments up front for many who look into your site.
    Cheap Louis Vuitton outlet new york http://www.m7database.com/in/louis-vuitton/Cheap-Louis-Vuitton-outlet-new-york.html

4. I needed to write you one little bit of note just to thank you very much as before for your personal amazing tricks you’ve featured in this article. It is certainly shockingly generous with you to supply without restraint all some people would’ve offered for sale as an e book to end up making some cash for themselves, specifically given that you could possibly have done it if you ever decided. The points in addition served as the good way to realize that the rest have the same keenness really like my personal own to see more and more with regard to this issue. Certainly there are some more enjoyable opportunities in the future for folks who take a look at your site.
    louis vuitton barbera del valles http://a222.bugsfestival.it

5. I will bookmark buy from this manufacturer once again, and additionally spred the concept of dealing with individual exposure to wow gold.

6. 177245 50038Thank you for your amazing post! It has long been really valuable. I hope which you will proceed sharing your wisdom with us. 659179

7. Pingback: URL