Beyond Batman

Dr. Sacco Reaches Out to Interested Students

Dr. Giuseppe Sacco, who recently spoke on campus about his sociological and political interpretation of the Batman movies, is encouraging any USF students or faculty who would like to continue the conversations from his speech, “Batman as Metaphor: A Conservative/Liberal Hero Confronting an Ever-Changing Menace,” to contact him via email.

Any interested students may reach Sacco at g.sacco@virglio.it

21 thoughts on “Beyond Batman”

1. obviously like your website but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will certainly come again again.

2. Hi there, just turned into alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful when you proceed this in future. Numerous folks will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

3. Undeniably consider that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as folks think about concerns that they plainly don’t realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

4. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web can be a lot more useful than ever before.

5. Great goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve obtained right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the best way through which you assert it. You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

6. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours these days, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.

7. Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your put up is just excellent and that i can assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thank you a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

8. It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this submit and if I may I wish to recommend you some fascinating issues or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I desire to learn more issues approximately it!

9. I beloved up to you’ll receive performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be handing over the following. ill no doubt come further beforehand again as exactly the same nearly a lot frequently inside of case you defend this increase.

10. That is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

11. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I’ve came upon till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?|What i do not realize is if truth be told how you are not really much more well-appreciated than you might be right now. You are very intelligent.

12. I do consider all the ideas you have offered in your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

13. I rarely comment, but i did some searching and wound up here Beyond Batman | SF Foghorn. And
    I do have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright.
    Could it be just me or does it appear like some of the remarks
    look like they are coming from brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to follow
    everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of all of
    all your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

14. Pingback: Google
  15. Pingback: Treasure hunting
  16. Pingback: wald