USF has partnered with The Mexican Museum to present ¡Escultura!. It is a collection of metal sculptures crafted by Latino and Mexican artists. The exhibition is located at the Kalmanovitz Hall Sculpture Terrace on the third floor of Kalmanovitz, and is free and open to the public weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The eight sculptures include works by Byron Galvez, Gunther Gerzso, Manuel Neri and Francisco Zúñiga. The exhibit will continue throughout the semester, until December 12, 2014,
and educational tours are available upon request.
Last 5 posts by Allison Fazio
- USF Lights It Up Blue for Autism - April 10th, 2014
- “Hardball’s” Chris Matthews, for Those Who Didn’t Grow Up During the Cold War - April 3rd, 2014
- If You Have A Drink, Would You Please Put It in the Air? - April 1st, 2014
- Student Pets Now Allowed in Dorms - April 1st, 2014
- Senior English Major Literally Can’t Believe It’s Already April - April 1st, 2014