USF has partnered with The Mexican Museum to present ¡Escultura!. It is a collection of metal sculptures crafted by Latino and Mexican artists. The exhibition is located at the Kalmanovitz Hall Sculpture Terrace on the third floor of Kalmanovitz, and is free and open to the public weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The eight sculptures include works by Byron Galvez, Gunther Gerzso, Manuel Neri and Francisco Zúñiga. The exhibit will continue throughout the semester, until December 12, 2014,
and educational tours are available upon request.
Last 5 posts by Allison Fazio
- ASUSF Senate Passes Tobacco Ban Referendum, Students Can Cast Their Votes in April - March 5th, 2014
- Chris Matthews Coming to Campus - March 5th, 2014
- Beyond Batman - February 26th, 2014
- Missing Student Bradley Bennett Contacts Family - February 26th, 2014
- Batman as a Metaphor of America - February 12th, 2014